A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gadol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gadol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gadol, MD, PA is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadol graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gadol has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mitchell Gadol MD and PA is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Gadol practice?
- Dr. Steven Gadol has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Gadol practices Gastroenterology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Gastroenterologists.