Dr. Steven Gadol Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Steven Gadol?

Thorough care

Posted on November 10th, 2017

When I first saw Dr. Gadol I was coming to the conclusion that I had a severe G.I. problem. Not yet diagnosed with Crohn's disease, I had many questions and was feeling pretty desperate. Dr. gadol's thorough approach helped us figure out what was going on and get the flare under control. I highly recommend him.

WELL WORTH THE TIME

Posted on August 10th, 2017

Dr Gadol has been treating me and my wife for over 15 years - he is very knowledgeable and gives you all the time you need as a patient - this leads to longer wait times which can be frustratiiong - however easy to trade the wait time for the service and caring he gives you

Posted on August 7th, 2017

I have been Dr. Gadol's patient for 16 years, and was referred to him by my oncologist. He is thorough, professional, and takes the time to explain his findings. Sometimes the wait to see him is longer than with most doctors, but he is well worth the wait.

1 hour and 40 min wait

Posted on July 14th, 2017

DR. GADOL IS THE BEST DOCTOR I COULD HAVE FOUND

Posted on July 13th, 2017

I am waiting for his receptionist to call me back from yesterday for an appointment for colonoscopy. Dr. Gadol is one in a million as he truly cares about his patient! I prefer seeing him than any other in his field. He is a five star doctor!!!!!

Posted on July 12th, 2017

He is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to listen and really helps educate me about my health issues. I trust him, and really appreciate the time.

Posted on June 24th, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Gadol for around 20 years, was referred to him by my preferred physician. He is one of the best G.I. specialist there is. At all appointments he covers every concern and/or question I have. Before and after any procedure/surgery he and his staff always ensure that you are at ease and confident that you'll be taken care of well. Most of all, he's a specialist that calls directly to you and asks how you are after a procedure and or surgery.

Review

Posted on June 19th, 2017

My son and I both go to Dr. Gadol. He has been a great doctor to us both. I highly recommend his services. My son and I both have unique health issues and he quickly diagnosed our conditions and continues to provide excellent sustaining care.

Caring, intelligent, knowledgeably

Posted on June 15th, 2017

Great Doctor, very careing

Appt

Posted on May 12th, 2017

I have been seeing dr gadol for 20 yrs today!!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 3rd, 2017

Brilliant man, thorough in taking your history, answering questions, highly skilled in diagnosing and treating. He has seen me for emergencies as well as routine situations over the past 12 years. He takes the time needed, is friendly and truly cares about his patients. I would recommend him to friends and family.

THE BEST DOCTOR! - I was referred to Dr. Steven Gadol over 10 years ago - and I am VERY grateful to have him as my G.I. specialist.

Posted on March 16th, 2017

Dr. Gadol is a very knowledgeable and personable doctor. In all the years I've seen him, he has never been rude, pushy, condescending or any other negative thing I've had to deal with among so many other doctors. He is very gentle, speaks clearly and, on top of everything, is also a gentleman. He takes his time with you and explains everything in detail - AND, very importantly, HE LISTENS TO HIS PATIENTS and answers any and all questions to the fullest. If he feels it necessary, he will refer you to another doctor or facility for tests. I feel that Dr. Gadol has saved my life two, perhaps three, times. Yes, he has a number of patients, and yes, there is usually a wait to see him. But give him a chance; you'll find out that waiting to see him is WELL worth your time as he goes the extra distance to help his patients. His office staff is fabulous and on top of everything as well; they have worked me in when I've been very, very ill. I appreciate their efforts as much as I appreciate his. Whenever tests are done, the doctor himself calls me to give me the results and suggest the next course of action, if needed. I hope and pray he never retires from his practice (he's too young for retirement anyway!) or moves. I would be devastated as he is one of very few doctors I've seen who goes out of his way to find the answers to my problems.