Dr. Steven Gadol MD, PA Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2017
I've been going to Dr. Gadol for around 20 years, was referred to him by my preferred physician. He is one of the best G.I. specialist there is. At all appointments he covers every concern and/or question I have. Before and after any procedure/surgery he and his staff always ensure that you are at ease and confident that you'll be taken care of well. Most of all, he's a specialist that calls directly to you and asks how you are after a procedure and or surgery.

June 19th, 2017
Review
My son and I both go to Dr. Gadol. He has been a great doctor to us both. I highly recommend his services. My son and I both have unique health issues and he quickly diagnosed our conditions and continues to provide excellent sustaining care.

June 15th, 2017
Caring, intelligent, knowledgeably
Great Doctor, very careing

May 12th, 2017
Appt
I have been seeing dr gadol for 20 yrs today!!

April 3rd, 2017
Excellent Doctor
Brilliant man, thorough in taking your history, answering questions, highly skilled in diagnosing and treating. He has seen me for emergencies as well as routine situations over the past 12 years. He takes the time needed, is friendly and truly cares about his patients. I would recommend him to friends and family.

March 16th, 2017
THE BEST DOCTOR! - I was referred to Dr. Steven Gadol over 10 years ago - and I am VERY grateful to have him as my G.I. specialist.
Dr. Gadol is a very knowledgeable and personable doctor. In all the years I've seen him, he has never been rude, pushy, condescending or any other negative thing I've had to deal with among so many other doctors. He is very gentle, speaks clearly and, on top of everything, is also a gentleman. He takes his time with you and explains everything in detail - AND, very importantly, HE LISTENS TO HIS PATIENTS and answers any and all questions to the fullest. If he feels it necessary, he will refer you to another doctor or facility for tests. I feel that Dr. Gadol has saved my life two, perhaps three, times. Yes, he has a number of patients, and yes, there is usually a wait to see him. But give him a chance; you'll find out that waiting to see him is WELL worth your time as he goes the extra distance to help his patients. His office staff is fabulous and on top of everything as well; they have worked me in when I've been very, very ill. I appreciate their efforts as much as I appreciate his. Whenever tests are done, the doctor himself calls me to give me the results and suggest the next course of action, if needed. I hope and pray he never retires from his practice (he's too young for retirement anyway!) or moves. I would be devastated as he is one of very few doctors I've seen who goes out of his way to find the answers to my problems.

December 10th, 2016
Have been his patient for severbal years and he truly has helped me with every aspect, of my need for a specialist. Highly recommended

November 2nd, 2016
Really like dr. gadol!!! love his office and he is great!!!

September 27th, 2016
Lucky to find a doctor that still cares
I am 52 I have had autoimmune and digestive issues a good part of my life. This past spring I found myself in the ER not being able to breath. They told me to consult with my digestive doctor. When my previous doctor refused to see me since they no longer took my insurance I panicked. I was in tears and scared not knowing what was going on. My husband found Dr. Gadol on the internet with very high ratings. I'm here to tell you that he deserves them and more! Not only did he help find out what was going on with me. He took time to see me that very day! Since then my health has made a complete turn around and I'm grateful for Dr. Gadol and his staff.

August 6th, 2016
When my family physician recommended I see a GI specialist for my abdominal pain, I found Dr. Gadol on the Internet and was able to get an appointment within a couple of days. He quickly scheduled an endoscopy. All went very well , and my symptoms immediately improved. Dr. Gadol is a highly skilled and thorough specialist, very friendly, a good listener, and willing to spend as much time as needed with you. His office staff is also very friendly and very accommodating to all your needs.

July 25th, 2016
Excellent doctor
Dr. Gadol saw me shortly after a very serious GI concern where I was in severe pain, combined with nausea and vomitting. His thorough history and exam led me on a course of treatment that had me back to as good as new in a matter of weeks. Can't thank him enough.

June 11th, 2016
corrupt doctor and staff
He was rude and impersonable. He did not talk to me after my colonoscopy procedure. He just left and NEVER TALKED TO ME ABOUT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME!! That was absolutely UNPROFESSIONAL AND HE IS A DISGRACE TO THE MEDICAL PROFESSION! I have called multiple times to talk to the doctor and to get a copy of my medical reports. The office lady has never sent my reports and I can't believe these type of lazy and rude people have not called. Both the doctor and staff have yelled at me.