Dr. Steven Gadol MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 81 reviews

December 10th, 2016
Have been his patient for severbal years and he truly has helped me with every aspect, of my need for a specialist. Highly recommended

November 2nd, 2016
Really like dr. gadol!!! love his office and he is great!!!

September 27th, 2016
Lucky to find a doctor that still cares
I am 52 I have had autoimmune and digestive issues a good part of my life. This past spring I found myself in the ER not being able to breath. They told me to consult with my digestive doctor. When my previous doctor refused to see me since they no longer took my insurance I panicked. I was in tears and scared not knowing what was going on. My husband found Dr. Gadol on the internet with very high ratings. I'm here to tell you that he deserves them and more! Not only did he help find out what was going on with me. He took time to see me that very day! Since then my health has made a complete turn around and I'm grateful for Dr. Gadol and his staff.

August 6th, 2016
When my family physician recommended I see a GI specialist for my abdominal pain, I found Dr. Gadol on the Internet and was able to get an appointment within a couple of days. He quickly scheduled an endoscopy. All went very well , and my symptoms immediately improved. Dr. Gadol is a highly skilled and thorough specialist, very friendly, a good listener, and willing to spend as much time as needed with you. His office staff is also very friendly and very accommodating to all your needs.

July 24th, 2016
Excellent doctor
Dr. Gadol saw me shortly after a very serious GI concern where I was in severe pain, combined with nausea and vomitting. His thorough history and exam led me on a course of treatment that had me back to as good as new in a matter of weeks. Can't thank him enough.

June 10th, 2016
corrupt doctor and staff
He was rude and impersonable. He did not talk to me after my colonoscopy procedure. He just left and NEVER TALKED TO ME ABOUT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME!! That was absolutely UNPROFESSIONAL AND HE IS A DISGRACE TO THE MEDICAL PROFESSION! I have called multiple times to talk to the doctor and to get a copy of my medical reports. The office lady has never sent my reports and I can't believe these type of lazy and rude people have not called. Both the doctor and staff have yelled at me.

June 7th, 2016
Dr Gadol answers my questions. He helped me with my Acid Reflux so I am happy with his care. He genuinely cares about me. I have a problem with being cold. so when I go into the exam room he turns the air down so I am not freezing. His other patients seem to like him a lot.. He does seem to have a small turnover with his staff but that has not affected me.

June 3rd, 2016
If you want a doctor who spends quality time with you to discuss your health issues and determine an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan, Dr. Gadol is for you. He is totally interested in you as his patient - a rarity among doctors today.

May 20th, 2016
I have been going to Dr. Gadol for a dozen years. He has akways listened to me and provideed me to an accurate diagnosis and effective medications. He treats the whole person.

April 2nd, 2016
Horrible Experience
Horrible Doctor! My father went to him for his help and My father didn't know English and their was a lady translating and she was very helpful but my father refused to do a rectum exam. and The doctor got really mad and put his voice up at my dad and was telling him all this to right to his face and was getting mad. and walked out of the room mad. This doctor HAS NO PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING ! I will report him For his actions but that is not right for A professional doctor to do.

January 4th, 2016
Adm Support
He is wonderful. Good sense of humor and accurate with diagnoses. He takes the extra time to make sure everything is covered and addressed.

November 5th, 2015
Dr Gadol is a very good gastric dr. He takes a bunch of notes and is sharp. Dr a Gadol also will make room for you when there is an emergency. He is a workaholic IMHO.