Emergency Physicians

Phoenix Baptist Hospital
2000 W Bethany Home Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85015
602-249-0212
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Can't afford a third opportunity for loved ones  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

We believe this is the second misdiagnosis on our family members for this particular Doctor. He had experience practicing, but we cannot afford to have him practice on us for fear of harm to our family. Thankfully, we documented our experience for the pediatrician. The diagnosis was far off. We were advised that ears and lungs were clear. A visit to a top 100 pediatrician stated that there was definitely an ear infection. Dr. Galasky stated that it was a rash, and it was a viral reaction to amoxicil. However, it really was hives and a reaction to the penicillin. Also, I talked to the "manager" at the E.R., and on the report there was a note that there was a rash in the back of the throat. This was never disclosed to my wife or I in either of our interactions. He is very confident, and sometimes a little cocky. His bedside manners are not very good. He stated that he checked out "the kid" himself. Really, the PA did a full check, and he depended on their review. Although he did check out our daughter, he did not do the full check like he disclosed to me over the phone. His colleagues are very poor in their handling of call escalation and patient resolution. I really did not like the tone from the onset of the call. It was ammazing how attitudes changed when I called them on it and advised that I would just skip them and talk to the CEO if they did not give me an opportunity to share my experience. BTW, in our first experience, my wife had to go to the ER twice because we thought he had misdiagnosed, and we still believe he did to this day. However, we could not prove it. Good thing we documented what we experienced this time, and really had a great resolution once we saw the pediatrician. I know not everyone can be perfect. I know this Doctor thinks he is great and has a lot of experience. However, he a lot more work to do and needs to keep practicing to be an average Doctor. We just cannot afford to go to Arrowhead Hospital again for fear that there will be a third misdiagnosis and cause further harm than good. You do not want or expect that for an ER Doctor.

|  Watch Out!! His group will balance bill you.  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2010

His group is balance billing me when they are contracted with my insurance. Their billing service doesn't seem to care or even willing to put any effort into checking on the issue, only collecting the portion that was supposed to be written off!

|  ER Doc  |  show details
by pattiisqueen on Nov 12th, 2006 on kudzu.com

He's an Arrowhead er doctor. Older gentelman. He's very nice and poised. They kept me there so long and he was the only one that would poke his head in from time to time and tell me to hang in there and he was sorry for such a long wait.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com