A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Galetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Galetta, Neurologist, Ophthalmologist, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Galetta, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 39 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Cranial Nerve Diseases
- Depressive Disorder
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Headache Disorders
- Horner Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Galetta graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 14 awards.
Dr. Galetta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Tisch Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galetta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Galetta practice?
Dr. Steven Galetta practices Neurology, Ophthalmology, and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See New York Neurologists, New York Ophthalmologists, and New York Psychiatrists.