Dr. Steven Galun MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Cleveland, OH

4.8

May 11th, 2017
Best bedside manner!
Dr. Galun has an amazing way with his patients. He is always attentive and discusses all of your questions with you. He is kind and listens to your concerns. He addresses all of your concerns and he is not dismissive. I really haven't met a better doctor and I wish I could see him as a general physician also.

January 13th, 2011
Dr. Galun delivered my 2nd daughter. I had a c-section with both of my kids. Maybe it was the 2nd time and maybe because of Dr. Galun. I think my recovery of 2nd surgery was much smoother and faster. Dr. Galun is very patient and caring. I feel very confident with him. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor to deliver your baby!

May 2nd, 2009
ABSOLUTE PERFECTION....THE BEST M.D. AROUND!
I am a medical professional who deals with doctors quite often...in my years of experience as a registered nurse, I have NEVER witnessed a more caring doctor! I consider myself blessed to have him as my doctor as he delivered my precious children & I am so grateful for all the care I received during those times. I have never met anyone with such wonderful bedside manner and not once has he ever rushed me during office visits despite how busy he is. He has always answered ALL my questions, takes so much time with his patients and I know that there are very few doctors that do! I am forever grateful to him for not only being an A+ doctor, but b/c he truly is a wonderful person!

July 31st, 2008
Dr. Galun
I find Dr. Galun to be very kind, caring and respectful. Much, much better than most doctors I've seen. He delivered my 2 boys and I continue to see him for my annual visits. Since he is not affiliated with a large group you are almost guaranteed that he will be the one to deliver your child. That is something hard to find these days! I've recommended him to several friends who have also had good experiences.