A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gambert is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gambert
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gambert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gambert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambert graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gambert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ross Gambert MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Gambert practice?
- Dr. Steven Gambert has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Gambert practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Geriatric Doctors.