A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gambert is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gambert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambert graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gambert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ross Gambert MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Gambert practice?
- Dr. Steven Gambert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Gambert practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Geriatric Doctors.