A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gambert is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gambert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambert graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gambert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gambert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan