A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Garlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Garlow is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Garlow, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garlow graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Garlow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Garlow MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Garlow practice?
- Dr. Steven Garlow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Garlow practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.