A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Garlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Garlow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garlow
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Garlow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Garlow, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garlow graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Garlow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Garlow MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Garlow practice?
- Dr. Steven Garlow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Garlow practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.