A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Garrett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Garrett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven John Garrett MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Garrett practice?
- Dr. Steven Garrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Garrett practices Dermatology near Mashpee, MA.
See Mashpee Dermatologists.