A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gartzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gartzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gartzman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gartzman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gartzman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Gartzman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Christus St Catherine Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Howard Gartzman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Gartzman practice?
- Dr. Steven Gartzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Gartzman practices Emergency Medicine near Katy, TX.
See Katy Emergency Physicians.