A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gecha is Excellent. Dr. Gecha has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gecha, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gecha graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gecha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Princeton
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gecha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gecha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Gecha practice?
Dr. Steven Gecha practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See Princeton Orthopedic Surgeons, Princeton Sports Medicine Doctors, and Princeton Pediatric Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Gecha, Dr. Stefan Gecha, Dr. Stephan Gecha, Dr. Stephen Gecha