A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gecha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gecha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gecha
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Gecha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gecha, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gecha graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gecha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Gecha MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Gecha practice?
- Dr. Steven Gecha has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Gecha practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Orthopedic Surgeons.