Learn more about Dr. Steven Gecha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gecha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gecha
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gecha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gecha, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gecha graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gecha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Gecha MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Gecha practice?
- Dr. Steven Gecha has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Gecha practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.