A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gelbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gelbard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelbard graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gelbard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven David Gelbard MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Gelbard practice?
- Dr. Steven Gelbard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Gelbard practices Neurological Surgery near Coral Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL.
See Coral Springs Surgeons.