Dr. Steven Gellman MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2016
My stress test came back abnormal. I was referred to Dr. Gellman. I didn't get all my questions answered by him at the preliminary office visit, and so when I requested if I could call him or he could call me to discuss my concerns/anxiety, he simply said, I don't have time to answer your questions! I will answer them at your next office visit. He suggested I call my family doctor and talk to her about the high anxiety I am experiencing...... I told him my anxiety was due to LACK of doctor/patient communication and not being explained fully as to what is going on with me. I asked to be referred to another cardiologist.

May 13th, 2013
Excellent Physician
I have been a patient of Dr Gellman's for six years. His knowledge of the specifics of my condition and the treatment options available to me has been remarkable. I believe his advice and treatment has kept me alive. I have been countinuously impressed with the amount of time he has spent with me as well as his interest in my situation. Highly recommended!

August 18th, 2012
Dr. Gellman likes to hear himself talk. He can be rude and condescending and would rarely listen to what I had to say. I have also caught him lying to me. I am a well educated professional woman and while I think his medical knowledge is very good I think he would benefit from psychotherapy. Even the nurses prefer not to work with him and he was forced to stop rounding at one hospital because he was so nasty to the patients.

April 22nd, 2017