Dr. Steven Genheimer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Genheimer?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Steven Genheimer?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

April 10th, 2016

NASTY DOCTOR!!!!

17 years ago my foster mom was bringing me to sessions with Dr. Genheimer and he asked me if I play with myself!!! What kind of doctor is this and also he asked me that question right in front of my foster mom! My foster mom "god rest her soul" but she didn't do or say anything! I would NOT recommend this psycho doctor to anyone!!!

Adult ADHD