A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gerber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gerber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lewis Gerber MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Gerber practice?
- Dr. Steven Gerber has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Gerber practices Internal Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists.