A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gerhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gerhardt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gerhardt, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerhardt graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Gerhardt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Karl Gerhardt MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Gerhardt practice?
- Dr. Steven Gerhardt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Gerhardt practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.