Learn more about Dr. Steven Gerndt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gerndt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gerndt, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerndt graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Gerndt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gerndt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Gerndt practice?
Dr. Steven Gerndt practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Adult Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Green Bay Surgeons, Green Bay Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Green Bay Family Physicians, and Green Bay Cardiologists.