A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Giannotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Giannotta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Giannotta, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Giannotta graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Giannotta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven L Giannotta FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Giannotta practice?
- Dr. Steven Giannotta has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Giannotta practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurological Surgeons.