Dr. Steven Giannotta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Giannotta?

1yrs. Anyversary from brain aynevrizma sergery.

Posted on April 4th, 2017

Dr Giannota is amazing doctor. He saving people's life including me.

Outstanding

Posted on January 17th, 2016

Dr. Giannotta is an incredible surgeon and person. I traveled from MA to CA for a complex brain surgery with one of the top teams (if not THE top team) in the country for Acoustic Neuroma retrosigmoid surgery. He and Dr. Friedman and their entire team at USC went above and beyond to ensure I had the best possible outcome. Their skills are unmatched, and I have no regrets. If it weren't for this doctor, I don't know what kind of shape I'd be in. I saw three Boston specialists and none could compare. God bless you, Dr. Giannotta!

Posted on June 20th, 2015

An amazing Dr.

Posted on May 11th, 2015

When I found out Dr. Giannotta was going to be on my surgery team I knew without a doubt my outcome would be be great and it was!

Amazing

Posted on November 14th, 2014

Dr. Giannotta is amazing and I feel very lucky and grateful to have had such a world class neurosurgeon work on me. I'm doing much better than expected after such a delicate and invasive operation.

Wonderful

Posted on October 21st, 2014

e loved working with Dr. Giannotta! He was very thorough in answering our questions and made sure that we understood all the risks before we committed to surgery. My husband and I were so impressed with the amount of time he spent with us in our initial visit, and his understanding of the difficult position we were in with two young children and a mom in a lot of pain due to a large herniated disk. He has a wonderful bed-side manner, and was so patient with all of my post-op questions. I've recommended him to a few friends already. Thank you, Dr. Giannotta! I wish more doctors were like you!

Thank you Dr. Giannotta

Posted on September 30th, 2014

"I can't say enough about how good you all are. You can build a state of the art medical facility anywhere, but the people working in this building cannot be found just anywhere. Thank you for making us feel comfortable during a scary time! We won't forget...."

Great Doc!

Posted on September 29th, 2014

I have rarely encountered any doctor as understanding and respectful as Dr. Giannotta. I am very grateful to my care for having recommended to him when I was in need of a help.

Posted on September 18th, 2014

Exceptional Doctor, spends time and carefully listens to your problem. Highly recommended!

Wowwwww................

Posted on September 16th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Steven for almost 5 years. I love this place. They take great care of me and always listen. They have been able to reduce my severe pain thru the dorsal column stimulator and medications. Without my implant, I would not be a functioning wife and mommy. . Thank you Doctor for giving me my life back!

NO...not on your brain or your life

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

I am going to cap my thoughts in a concise manner: no! I can look past brain surgeons that are offputting and even rude. I am not there to be their friend however, I am there to get answers. This surgeon did not answer my questions to my needs (detailed). I need to TRUST my surgeon when I ENTRUST them with my life.

RUN AWAY FROM THIS GUY!

Posted on October 11th, 2013

I had a surgery some time ago for a brain tumor and this surgeon removed around 50 percent. I thought since I had most of my vitals and no facial weakness that I escaped the surgery with a most 'ideal' outcome. This surgeon was supposedly my attending surgeon but he performed a much less than ideal surgery (he oversaw an eight year resident). I was assured that he was on the AN board (experienced surgery for tedious tumors around vital nerves). Although, at the time, I was told I had to have another procedure to get rid of the other percentage, my tumor did return very aggressively (rare for a slow growing tumor) and was in almost the same position a year later....as a year prior. In around 1.5 years I had to face yet, another brain surgery. . At the time, I had little choice since I dropped my insurance (it was a private facility and could find nothing wrong with me) and was suffering from brain swelling due to tumor compression. I consulted (after getting expensive and necessary insurance) with more than FIVE neurosurgeons from top hospitals all over the country such as :UCLA, CEDARS SINAI, JOHN HOPKINS, and MASS GENERAL . The concensus was that his surgery was less than ideal and several actually said it was incomplete and told me it was 'most unfortunate for me' . I am certain that most other surgeons would have done a much more thorough job in the removal of my tumor (which has caused me additional suffering and another very difficult surgery). What neurosurgeon only cuts half a tumor with no complications during the surgery?! I will tell you: an irresponsible one! My advice is to get decent medical insurance (as I did>>>late) and go elsewhere. USC (private and public) is a dirty facility with lots of Staph floating around and a very high rate of morbidity and infection (see the stats online...do your research....SAVE YOUR LIFE!).