A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ginsburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginsburg
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ginsburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ginsburg, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Ginsburg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Ginsburg practice?
- Dr. Steven Ginsburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Ginsburg practices Family Medicine near Kennett Square, PA.
See Kennett Square Family Physicians.