Learn more about Dr. Steven Gitelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gitelis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gitelis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gitelis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limb Salvage
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitelis graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Gitelis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gitelis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Gitelis practice?
- Dr. Steven Gitelis has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Gitelis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.