Learn more about Dr. Steven Gitelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gitelis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limb Salvage
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitelis graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Gitelis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gitelis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Gitelis practice?
Dr. Steven Gitelis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL and Morton Grove, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.