Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Gitlin
Dr. Steven Gitlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Los Angeles, CA (and 3 other locations). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gitlin is affiliated with Encino-Tarzana Regional Medical Center-Encino Campus, Lakewood Regional Medical Center and Glendale Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Gitlin has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Gitlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.
Dr. Andrew Yee
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi36
Dr. Erwin Gabor
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi54
Dr. Peyton Berookim
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi12