Dr. Steven Gittler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Gittler?

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Dr. Gittler not only is skilled but is patient ,kind & compassionate . He is easy to talk to and understand. The staff is excellent !

Doesn't have time for patients.

Posted on August 27th, 2017

Sunrise office itself is terrible. If my first visit with Dr. Gittler was OK, I can't say the same for my second visit. After a one hour wait in waiting room, I wasted 45 ms. in the exam room. Dr. Gittler walked in, ordered a chest xray and left. He came back 45 minutes later, told me there was no change, ordered a chest CT scan, and left. I had written down 3 questions for Dr. Gittler but didn't get a chance to ask, he was gone. Was left w/untreated pneumonia.

Posted on November 21st, 2016

Spent an hour in the waiting room, then another 20 minutes in the exam room before I had to leave. Never saw the doctor. Offices were empty except for several people eating in the break room, who never noticed me wandering around looking for help. Only saw a nurse who argued with me about the meds I was taking -- she said my dosages couldn't be right because they didn't match the preset dosages in her computer. Having taken these meds for years, I think I know what dosages I am taking.

Posted on August 29th, 2016

Very personable, knowledgeable and took the time to explain.

If you use a CPAP Machine bring it to your first appointment

Posted on January 29th, 2016

I have sleep apnea and have been using a CPAP machine for years. I mentioned that when making my appointment I asked if I should bring in my machine. Don't ask --JUST BRING IN YOUR MACHINE. I had to go back and pay out of pocket for another appt. the staff doesn't really care and said "Well we don't know why you are making the appt." Seriously? Seriously not concerned for your pocketbook. Otherwise I found the Doctor to be good.

Courteous and Patient!!!!

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Doctor Gittler treated a family member near and dear to me late in life. He was unbelievably patient and always spent as much time as needed to make sure she was comfortable. I was so grateful as most doctors these days are simply sending their Nurse Practitioners and getting through as many billable patients as possible. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Posted on June 26th, 2015

The office staff is Great!!! I was greeted with a smile and they all made me feel very comfortable. The doctor came in introduced himself and took time to listen to me. He had a great bedside manner.

Dr. G is the BEST!

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Dr. Gittler exemplifies EVERYTHING a person thinks of ; hopes for and wants in a doctor. It is very rare to find this kind of personalized attention and a doctor who really listens to you, in this day and age. He is awesome!

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Horrible office staff. They are very rude and doctor does not care!

Stay away

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Terrible experience with this office

Posted on January 29th, 2015

A wonderful doctor asked many questions very thorough. Also very funny & personable. Would highly recommend him.

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Absolutely dedicated and cares about his patients. Takes the time to listen.