Dr. Steven Glasgow MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 13th, 2016
A patient of his!
Dr Glasgow is a fine doctor and explains things so you can understand it! I would highly recommend him!

September 25th, 2013
Dr. Glasgow is the best orthopedic surgeon that I've ever gone to. He helped me when no one else would. I've been a long-term patient of his, and will not see another doctor concerning my knee. He is very thoughtful and is willing to sit down and talk to you in plain English about your treatment, and what to expect. He doesn't sugar coat things. Which is refreshing when other surgeons promise you the moon and the stars. I no longer live in Illinois, but have gone back to see him because I trust him.

August 24th, 2013
AWESOME DR.
Dr.Steve is amazing you feel great after seeing him, he treats you like aperson not just a patient he has to see, after seeing him you feel like you just spent time with an old friend. He answers all your questions he explains things so you can understand. HE SHOWS compassion and kindness, we need more Dr. Like him!!! If your wondering if you should see him, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND you do, he will help you!!!

March 3rd, 2013
School Bus Driver
I was a mailman for many years and both of my knees got torn up pretty good. There was cartilage damage and meniscus tears. I had a lot of pain and swelling. I had both of my knees scoped and meniscus repairs done. Dr Steve did an excellent job! He talked to me about options and future care. He let me watch on video as he did the surgeries! I feel great today! He took a real interest in my well being!

December 28th, 2011
A new new knee
Five years after Glasgow replaced my knee I have to have it redone. The femur cap came loose due to improper fitting and glueing.