Learn more about Dr. Steven Glavas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Glavas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glavas graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glavas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glavas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven N. Glavas practice?
Dr. Steven Glavas practices General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Pediatric Surgery near Fenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Fenton General Practitioners, Fenton Emergency Physicians, Fenton Family Physicians, and Fenton Pediatric Surgeons.