A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Glavas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Glavas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glavas
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Glavas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glavas graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glavas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Nick Glavas DO is a male General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven N. Glavas practice?
- Dr. Steven Glavas has 13 office locations.
Dr. Steven Glavas practices General Practice and Pediatric Surgery near Fenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Commerce Township, MI.
See Fenton General Practitioners and Fenton Pediatric Surgeons.