A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Glavas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Glavas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Glavas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Nick Glavas DO is a male General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven N. Glavas practice?
- Dr. Steven Glavas has 8 office locations.
- Dr. Steven Glavas practices General Practice and Pediatric Surgery near , .