Learn more about Dr. Steven Glavas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Glavas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glavas
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Glavas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glavas graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glavas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Nick Glavas DO is a male General Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven N. Glavas practice?
- Dr. Steven Glavas has 13 office locations.
Dr. Steven Glavas practices General Practice and Pediatric Surgery near Fenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Commerce Township, MI.
See Fenton Primary Care Doctors and Fenton Pediatric Surgeons.