General Practitioners, Pediatric Surgeon

Mclaren Flint Fenton Community Medical Center
2420 Owen Rd
Fenton, MI 48430
810-496-2500
Locations and availability (8)

3.0

|  show details
by Sharon on Nov 27th, 2013

Dr Glavis has been nothing but kind and caring to my kids and myself. He has always taken the time and patience to explain any diagnosis and treatment. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a physician.

|  show details
Sep 3rd, 2012

Great doctor

|  Great place, bad doctor  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

I heard about Dr. Glavis and I heard mixed results, So I decided to see for myself. After my first two visits I thought have was very rushed, but over all not a bad doctor, so I switched to him as my primary doctor. On my third visit, I brought some paperwork that needed to be filled out. He took the paperwork into another office and after about 10 minutes, he reappeared in the doorway with my paperwork tore in half, said "I'm not doing this. It's illegal", threw the papers on the floor and walked off. He had simply misread the forms, which was no big deal. What was a big deal was that he destroyed the forms without even talking to me first. I asked the nurse to ask him to come back so we could talk about this but he refused to come back into the room. I then went to the nurses station and explained what had happened. She understood that there was a misunderstanding and she went to explain this to Dr. Glavis and have him come talk to me. Even with his nurse pointing out what he had misunderstood, he still refused to come out and speak with me. I went to leave and the nurse stopped me at the door and said "He will fill out new forms if you bring them in.". I asked if he offered an apology and she replied "no". Now, where I come from if you make a mistake, you act like a man should and try to make things right, not hide and send a woman out to do your job. I have since switched to Dr. Schwartz who is in the same office and have been very happy with his care.

|  Find someone else  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2012

This physician is disengaged from his profession. Find someone else who cares.

|  Horrible Physician  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

Don't go to this doctor. Find someone who loves what they do and cares about patients.

|  Uneducated Physician  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

He told me my swallowing problems had nothing to do with antacids when I suggested family resolved same issue that way, told me my anxiety attack had no underlying causes, that I needed a pychiatrist and having them while sleeping was common. All of which are UNTRUE. Hiatal hernia caused swallowing problems which antacids fixed, anxiety attack (chest pain & fatigue) was from sleep apnea and subsequent physician told me with provocation that there has to be an underlying cause (not emotional) given the rarity of having it while sleeping. Dr. Glavas is stubborn and ignorant. Do not use him as your doctor!

|  Glavas is Moody-Unpredictable  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2011

Glavas is Moody-Unpredictable. Some days he is fine. Others, he gets really defensive when you discuss possible negative side-effects to his prescriptions or try to discuss other possible causes of your symptoms. Does not want to spend time or work together.