Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner, Pediatric Surgeon

diagnosis was I was drunk! show details diagnosis was I was drunk!
by Todd Healy on Jan 6th, 2016

I had a routine check up and Dr Glavis diaginosed that I was drunk! what the heck? If he cant tell if I am drunk or not he propably cant diagnose a real problem accuratly. what an idiot

by Sharon on Nov 27th, 2013

Dr Glavis has been nothing but kind and caring to my kids and myself. He has always taken the time and patience to explain any diagnosis and treatment. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a physician.

Sep 3rd, 2012

Great doctor

Find someone else show details Find someone else
Jan 7th, 2012

This physician is disengaged from his profession. Find someone else who cares.

Horrible Physician show details Horrible Physician
Dec 14th, 2011

Don't go to this doctor. Find someone who loves what they do and cares about patients.

Uneducated Physician show details Uneducated Physician
Nov 1st, 2011

He told me my swallowing problems had nothing to do with antacids when I suggested family resolved same issue that way, told me my anxiety attack had no underlying causes, that I needed a pychiatrist and having them while sleeping was common. All of which are UNTRUE. Hiatal hernia caused swallowing problems which antacids fixed, anxiety attack (chest pain & fatigue) was from sleep apnea and subsequent physician told me with provocation that there has to be an underlying cause (not emotional) given the rarity of having it while sleeping. Dr. Glavas is stubborn and ignorant. Do not use him as your doctor!

Glavas is Moody-Unpredictable show details Glavas is Moody-Unpredictable
Oct 8th, 2011

Glavas is Moody-Unpredictable. Some days he is fine. Others, he gets really defensive when you discuss possible negative side-effects to his prescriptions or try to discuss other possible causes of your symptoms. Does not want to spend time or work together.