Neurological Surgeon
Video profile
Medical Center Blvd
Winston Salem, NC 27157
843-792-1414
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Realtor  |  show details
by Brenda Hayner on Mar 5th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Glazier by my neurologist when I was 23 years old because medication didn't help my seizure disorder. I was having 6-10 seizures a month. At first my seizures were the small petit mal seizures, but were getting worse. I started having grand mal seizures as well. Dr Glazier explained to us what he would do and what we could expect. I still to this day am grateful for his knowledge, willingness, and ability to help others. I have been seizure free since the surgery, except one post op seizure they warned me that could happen. I live a life seizure free, medication free and as full of a life as I could hope for. I am now 41 and work as a Realtor driving all over the place which would not have been possible without the preciseness of his work! Thank you Dr. Glazier!

|  Wayne's Mom  |  show details
by Norma Tate on Nov 7th, 2013

My son was sent to Dr. Glazier when he was at Bowman Gray Hosp. in W-S NC for treatment of Pseudo-Tumor Cerebri. He was 13 yrs old at the time and needed a shunt. Dr. Glazier operated on him ASAP since he was in pretty bad shape by the time he got to him. He saw Dr Glazier frequently after that and after about 2 yrs the first shunt stopped working. It was replaced. Only to malfunction a few months after that. Dr Glazier to the rescue again and saved his life. After the E-R had written him off. About 2 months after that his body rejected the shunt almost to the point of a brain infection. Dr. Glazier was on vacation at the time he was admitted. Dr. Glazier returned a day later removed the shunt and my son has been shunt free for 14 yrs as of this Christmas. We spent the holidays in the hosp. for him to get massive doses of antibiotic i-v's for the infection. So, I owe my son life to Dr. Steven S Glazier. And I wish he was still in NC since a very dear friend of mine may need him in the future. I would recommend Dr. Glazier to anyone and anybody he is the best. Thank you for all you have done for my family. It is just my son and myself now. I lost my husband this past April due to the same syndrome that Wayne has. Thank you and God Bless, Norma Tate

|  show details
by Karrie Sink, Lexington NC on Jan 19th, 2011

Dr. Glazier is wonderful. He was my daughter's neurosurgeon in NC before he moved to SC. I am so thankful that he was her doctor when she had to have a Third Ventriculostomy. His calm demeanor and ability to speak with (not above) families is second to none. He always answered all our questions and helped us understand exactly what was happening.

|  show details
Oct 9th, 2009

Very cordial and professional staff.