Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Frontal Lobe Scar Tissue Removal show details Frontal Lobe Scar Tissue Removal
by Chris T. on May 24th, 2016 on doctor.com

I was a born epileptic but not diagnosed until age 14 when I suffered a grand mal on the beach at family vacation. I was having seizures for years. I ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Realtor show details Realtor
by Brenda Hayner on Mar 5th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Glazier by my neurologist when I was 23 years old because medication didn't help my seizure disorder. I was having 6-10 seizures a month. At first my seizures were the small petit mal seizures, but were getting worse. I started having grand mal seizures as well. Dr Glazier explained to us what he would do and what we could expect. I still to this day am grateful for his knowledge, willingness, and ability to help others. I have been seizure free since the surgery, except one post op seizure they warned me that could happen. I live a life seizure free, medication free and as full of a life as I could hope for. I am now 41 and work as a Realtor driving all over the place which would not have been possible without the preciseness of his work! Thank you Dr. Glazier!

by Karrie Sink, Lexington NC on Jan 19th, 2011

Dr. Glazier is wonderful. He was my daughter's neurosurgeon in NC before he moved to SC. I am so thankful that he was her doctor when she had to have a Third Ventriculostomy. His calm demeanor and ability to speak with (not above) families is second to none. He always answered all our questions and helped us understand exactly what was happening.

Oct 9th, 2009

Very cordial and professional staff.