Learn more about Dr. Steven Glickel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Glickel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Glickel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Glickel graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glickel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Glickel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Steven Glickel practice?
- Dr. Steven Glickel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Glickel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.