A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Glickel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Glickel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glickel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glickel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Glickel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Glickel graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glickel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Glickel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Steven Glickel practice?
- Dr. Steven Glickel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Glickel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.