Dr. Steven Gold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Gold?

Avoid unless you want to be bullied

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Both the staff and Dr. thrive on an atmosphere of autocracy. Unwilling to listen to patients and actually threaten them if they suggest that they would prefer another modality explored. Suggest procedures and medication based upon cost and not efficacy. Mis-diagnosed on another occasion. Believe the other reviews and avoid this practice.

Professional Staff

Posted on July 31st, 2014

My wife and I had our our first visit last fall, and we found the Dr.Gold to be very friendly. He provided us with very sound medical advice. His staff and nurse was excellent as well. Very much pleased with the quality of service and the office is very clean as well.

very happy

Posted on September 19th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Gold for several months. He is very thorough and easy to talk to. I have some ongoing health issues which he is aware of and considers them in treatment. I think he is excellent .

Posted on February 14th, 2012

I been a patient of Dr Golds for 5 years, and its until now that I am fustrated with his practice. He hired a new new LPN would is to say the least "unpleasant". Besides that, I have been having an ongoing issue for 2 months with no relief. He told me to see other people and other doctors but still no answer. I went to reschedule another appt with him to see if he can help, but i was scheduled 4 days later!! I said to the LPN (who isnt helpful) that this is an ongoing issue I need to see him because I cant get off work again. I was told to wait and waited for 20 mins then told "He said you need to wait". Then she walked away. This utterly fustrated me because this isnt how a doctor should be handling patients. He is quick to push you aside and pass you off to another doctor and when you need to see him you go through this horrible bitter woman who thinks that your value of life and that your illness is not important. She is like your gatekeeper to see if your worthy to see him. After this experience, since I have been a long standing pt here, I am switching my family doctor because no one should be treated like this

Posted on June 14th, 2010

Dr Gold was dismissive of my problem (migraine headaches) and gave no precription for the pain which is considirable.

Posted on April 23rd, 2017