A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Goldberg, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Goldberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans