Dr. Steven Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Goldberg?

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Dr Goldberg repaired a torn rotator cuff and tenectomy on my shoulder. I couldn’t have been more pleased with the outcome. Great staff, great physical therapy at Bonita Springs Sports & Physical Therapy, and top notch surgeon. I recommend Dr Goldberg and PT to all my friends!

knowledgeable ,professional

Posted on July 12th, 2017

I saw another doctor and he advise surgery. I saw doctor Goldberg for a 2nd opinion. He advised against surgery as It was not needed. He advised me to receive physical therapy. Some ,most surgeons are pushing surgery when not needed. Why? For the money!

Dr. Goldberg is an excellent doctor, and outstanding surgeon. He is professional, caring , attentive, and highly skilled.

Posted on June 27th, 2017

Posted on May 20th, 2017

Lt and rat shoulder replacement

Posted on January 30th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Goldberg. He is very caring, compassionate & takes the time to listen to you. His office staff & assistants are really very pleasant, helpful & knowledgeable. He is a great Doctor !

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

Went to him for tennis elbow. Following three months of rest, symptoms continued. At my suggestion, he ordered a MRI. It showed tearing and persistent swelling. He did PRP (platelet rich plasma) therapy, which runs $1,500 (no insurance). I wasn't given any pain killers and it was THEE most painful thing I ever experienced. I was in bad shape when I left, yet they never called to follow up. What's worse, the injection didn't work. A different doctor did surgery and finally fixed it.

Shoulder Replacement

Posted on November 27th, 2015

Ten days ago I had a painful, arthritic shoulder totally replaced by Dr. Goldberg. The surgery and anesthesia was very smooth with minimal discomfort, and I am feeling very well as I start the rehabilitation phase of my recovery. I am very satisfied. Dr. Goldberg is highly recommended.

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Dr. Steven Goldberg and his entire staff have been successful in restoring my left shoulder with a "reverse" replacement. I am able to enjoy life and do most of the things I like to do. This after 6 months from the time of my surgery. Thank you Dr. Goldberg.

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Thank you for giving me back my life! I had a very large tear in my rotator cuff which Dr. Goldberg repaired through arthroscopic surgery. He did a wonderful job allowing me to go back to all of my activities, including golf. Dr. Goldberg is highly personal and professional. My follow up care was excellent. The staff was also excellent and caring. Thanks again!!

Posted on April 30th, 2015

The entire staff is wonderful. The doctor is the very best, each staff member is polite, attentive, well trained and compassionate. The practice is a very busy one but that does not interfere with treatment. Recommend to anyone in need of a good doctor etal.

Great Doctor!

Posted on April 24th, 2015

I had shoulder pain that was so aggressive I could not sleep! I had an MRI that showed some issues but Dr Goldberg felt surgery wasn't warranted at the time and gave me a specialized injection using some kind of ultra sound or something to guide the needle. It went right into the joint and was totally 100% painless........best injection I had ever experienced going that deep! A little sore the next day or so and then 100% relief!!! I would definitely recommend him........and he has a sense of humor as well, not the "all business" type guy. His nurse is a little gruff and could use some tuning but over all........a great experience.

Oral Surgeon

Posted on November 5th, 2014

I had an unusually difficult case. A total shoulder replacement done elsewhere became infected and had to be removed and replaced. Dr. Goldberg was calm and reassuring through the entire process. I was golfing two months later and I'm pain free and have excellent strength and range of motion. I would highly recommend Dr Goldberg............he is extremely well trained and very compassionate.