Dr. Steven Goldberg MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Naples, FL

January 29th, 2017
I highly recommend Dr. Goldberg. He is very caring, compassionate & takes the time to listen to you. His office staff & assistants are really very pleasant, helpful & knowledgeable. He is a great Doctor!

December 2nd, 2016
Went to him for tennis elbow. Following three months of rest, symptoms continued. At my suggestion, he ordered a MRI. It showed tearing and persistent swelling. He did PRP (platelet rich plasma) therapy, which runs $1,500 (no insurance). I wasn't given any pain killers and it was THEE most painful thing I ever experienced. I was in bad shape when I left, yet they never called to follow up. What's worse, the injection didn't work. A different doctor did surgery and finally fixed it.

November 27th, 2015
Shoulder Replacement
Ten days ago I had a painful, arthritic shoulder totally replaced by Dr. Goldberg. The surgery and anesthesia was very smooth with minimal discomfort, and I am feeling very well as I start the rehabilitation phase of my recovery. I am very satisfied. Dr. Goldberg is highly recommended.

June 25th, 2015
Dr. Steven Goldberg and his entire staff have been successful in restoring my left shoulder with a "reverse" replacement. I am able to enjoy life and do most of the things I like to do. This after 6 months from the time of my surgery. Thank you Dr. Goldberg.

May 22nd, 2015
Thank you for giving me back my life! I had a very large tear in my rotator cuff which Dr. Goldberg repaired through arthroscopic surgery. He did a wonderful job allowing me to go back to all of my activities, including golf. Dr. Goldberg is highly personal and professional. My follow up care was excellent. The staff was also excellent and caring. Thanks again!!

April 30th, 2015
The entire staff is wonderful. The doctor is the very best, each staff member is polite, attentive, well trained and compassionate. The practice is a very busy one but that does not interfere with treatment. Recommend to anyone in need of a good doctor etal.

April 24th, 2015
Great Doctor!
I had shoulder pain that was so aggressive I could not sleep! I had an MRI that showed some issues but Dr Goldberg felt surgery wasn't warranted at the time and gave me a specialized injection using some kind of ultra sound or something to guide the needle. It went right into the joint and was totally 100% painless........best injection I had ever experienced going that deep! A little sore the next day or so and then 100% relief!!! I would definitely recommend him........and he has a sense of humor as well, not the "all business" type guy. His nurse is a little gruff and could use some tuning but over all........a great experience.

November 5th, 2014
Oral Surgeon
I had an unusually difficult case. A total shoulder replacement done elsewhere became infected and had to be removed and replaced. Dr. Goldberg was calm and reassuring through the entire process. I was golfing two months later and I'm pain free and have excellent strength and range of motion. I would highly recommend Dr Goldberg............he is extremely well trained and very compassionate.

June 7th, 2014
Rotator cuff recovery
I have had two left shoulder rotator cuff surgeries with great pain both times. This time it was my right rotator cuff, my dominant arm. Dr. Goldberg has to be the best doctor I have ever gone to, because I am literarlly out of pain and recovering rapidly. I would recommend him to anybody.

January 31st, 2014
Shoulder injury
I went to Dr. Goldberg for another opinion of my frozen shoulder. I had been told that I needed surgery. From the moment I arrived at his office everyone was very helpful and friendly. When I met Dr. Goldberg he took his time explained what his opinion was. I was in a lot of pain so he suggested a cortisone shot in addition to the p.t. that I had already been doing for 6 weeks w/o much success, because of the pain. With the shot and medication I was able to complete my p.t.. I just am very thankful to Dr. Goldberg and his staff for all of his help in getting me back to my life and activites, and pain free. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family. He really cares about his patients.

November 14th, 2013
No more nightime pain
A little over a year ago I was constantly waking up at night in pain when I rolled onto my right shoulder. I underwent a complete shoulder replacement. Dr Goldberg was terriffic and I experienced minimal pain (a 4 on a scale of 10) , underwent physical therapy and now I enjoy full use of my arm and don't show any effect from my new shoulder. Both Dr Goldberg and his staff are terriffic...they enjoy their work and are fun to be with in his office.At each appointment I meet with Dr Goldberg and he reviews the x-rays with me. He's my man!

August 18th, 2012
My Rotater Cuff Surgery
Dr Goldberg and my shoulder:I had plenty of information prior to surgery so I knew what to expect. Dr Goldberg spent enough time with me so I felt I knew him and could trust him. At the hospital on surgery day I was treated with respect and and again given enough time to ask questions and to really understand what was happening. After surgery I had easy access to staff, primarily the nurse practitioner, to get questions answered quickly. But the best thing was how well I did in physical therapy. The therapists said over and over again that my wonderful progress was due to the excellent surgery that Dr Goldberg had done on my shoulder. Another doctor highly recommended Dr Goldberg to me and I am very thankful that I took that advice, for my recovery has been uneventful.