Dr. Steven Goldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Goldman?

September 8th, 2015

Best obgyn!

Dr. Goldman truly takes the time to understand my concerns (and my husband's). He gives us accurate and up-to-date information and statistics so we can make our own educated decisions for our family.

September 28th, 2012

Couldn't ask for a better Dr.

Dr. Goldman is the only one that was able to diagnose a condition I had. He returns phone calls in person and always goes above and beyond to make me feel comfortable.He is patient and answers any question! Even the silliest ones!He has a great sense of humor and I am happy that I have chosen him to be my OB/gyn.

September 27th, 2012

best dr in town

Dr Goldman is extremely knowledgeable, has a great bed side manner and always makes time to make his patients undersand each thing he is doing. He even personally returns phone calls of concerned patients. I wish he could be my Dr for everything! He goes above and beyond and shows that he truly cares and has a passion for what he does.

September 7th, 2012

Inappropriate behavior

I visited Dr. Goldman today for a regular check-up and felt that he touched me in a very inappropriate manner when the nurse in the room stepped to the side. I didnt realize that he would do such a thing because he seemed trustable when he first began the check-up. I think that this sort of behavior is extremely unacceptable and I feel very saddened about this incident. I would sincerely not recommend any women going to him for a physician's visit in the future.

May 12th, 2008

Simply The Best!!!!

Dr. Goldman is absolutley the best doctor in this profession. I found him after I became pregnant with my third child and I can truly say I wish I had found him three years earlier. He is caring and highly intellegent in his profession. If I have any more children you can be assured the only doctor I will use is Dr. Goldman. I will also continue to use him as my doctor for yearly check-ups and for any other circumstance. In my opinion he is the best and I have already recemended him to others. There are no words to describe how pleased I am with him. Thank You Dr. Goldman for being such an exceptional doctor!!

July 31st, 2017