A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Goldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Goldsmith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Goldsmith, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Skin Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Goldsmith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Goldsmith FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Goldsmith practice?
- Dr. Steven Goldsmith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Goldsmith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lawrenceville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Pennington, NJ.