A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Goldstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 21 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Goldstein practice?
Dr. Steven Goldstein practices Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians, Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Brooklyn Endocrinologists.