Dr. Steve Goldwasser MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 6th, 2015
Setting the appointment was difficult as new person in scheduling didn't know what she was doing. Then length of time before I could get in (over a month) is a LONG time when you have an issue. Dr. Goldwasser however was wonderful. Very personable, easy to talk to. Didn't try to push me into anything I didn't want. 1st visit... maybe expected a little more but then the reason for the visit perhaps didn't warrant it. Not impressed with M.A. So far, I'm keeping him! Bedside manner goes a long way.

October 26th, 2015
Excellent care

September 6th, 2015
A urogynecologist with true heart for his patients and his practice.
Exceptional physician with a true caring manner. He performed my medtronic implant surgery. I am thrilled with it. Great great man.

July 30th, 2015
first time patient.
Everyone in the office were very nice with a friendly attitude. It's nice to go someone and see smiling faces. Dr Goldwasser was on point and thorough when explaining things to me. I appreciated that.

June 26th, 2015
Greatest Urogynecology
Great Doctor I have been seeing him since 2006, his staff is great and they can get me into see him in emergency situations if needed. He is a doctor who answers his cell phone on holidays, night and weekends and follows through with you. I ended up going to the ER because of a surgery it was a holiday so I called the on call doctor which was him. First off he answered his phone gave me his cell phone # and told me to go to the ER. Once I got to the ER I was to give the doctor who saw me his information so he could call him and let him know what was going on. The doctors at the ER were amazed that he answered his phone on a holiday evening and wanted them to call him. He is a great doctor and his staff is great as well!!

June 22nd, 2015
Smug and indifferent
I found this doctor to be very smug. Although I knew I had a severe bladder infection, the "dip" did not show it and show I was told I had none. I argued and they said they would send to the lab. I was told when I returned I should see the nurse practitioner for hormone issues. GUESS WHAT? When the lab results came back 4 days after I had suffered needlessly with pain and bladder infection, the results were positive for an infection. Very non-caring doctor.

November 9th, 2011
GREAT Doctor
I Have been a patient for a while. This Doctor is phenomenal!! He accurately diagnosed me within minutes of listening to my problems. I had been to 2 other doctors that misdiagnosed me. Dr. Goldwasser performed surgery and things have never been better. The office staff is amazing and kind. He truly listens to me and even allows patients to email him with any questions / concerns. No one in medicine does this!!! The negative comments posted have to be from competitors NOT patients. I have referred many friends to him and we all feel the same.

November 5th, 2011
Dr. Goldwasser done a procedure on me for POP and implanted the TVT Mesh in me and the procedure went array and he told me to find a pain management doctor for my problem. I hate to see him continue this treatment of humans.

June 28th, 2011
Calls himself an expert. Offered and treated me with the wrong treatment. I lived with my problem for 3 years until I went to someone else who diagnosed what was really wrong and fixed me. Women beware