Dr. Steve Goldwasser Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Steve Goldwasser?

Freedom from incontenience

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Dr Goldwasser was so very knowledgeable on what women go thru with incontinence and he can help anyone. He is so professional and makes you feel very comfortable talking to him. and examining your situation.His office is a happy environment for patients with an embarrassing situation. I had a simple surgery and I am an RN and I couldn't ask for better care before and after.Extra care is taken for a sterile environment to prevent any chance of infection with the patient doing their part.I have now referred friends and relatives to him. You will be very pleased. Thank you Dr.Goldwasser.

patient

Posted on July 12th, 2017

Out of the few doctors that specialize in Urogynecology in our area I feel Dr. Goldwasser is by far the BEST! After many visits with another doctor who never explained anything and basically seemed like he hated his job, Dr. Goldwasser was a breath of fresh air. He actually conversed and demonstrated a genuine concern for my situation. I am very grateful to have found not only a doctor with his expertise, but one that cares and puts real effort in the medical care he gives. Unfortunately, this is a rarity within this specialty...smart, nice and motivated to help patients (and local)!

He is very late and over one hour and 15 minutes behind a long awaited appointment

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

First of all he is a big disappointment. My appointment was at 9:30. I arrived at 9:16. I was called about 9:35. I waited and waited and waited while I could hear him laughing and conversing with patient in adjoining room for over 25 minutes He opened my door to see me about 10:40. Been sitting in room since about 9:35). He came in obviously now in a panic rush because he got himself so far behind and acted like he did not want to get into my issue that I was sent there for. I had tons of information to share with him to help me with my kidney problem that I was sent to him for by my kidney doctor and he was disinterested in all of it. At first he said he would put me on pills and see me in a year. After he left to make call he came back a little very little more concerned and said perhaps I should see you in a month. Terrible. Do not feel safe going back. I waited over one hour for basically nothing.

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Setting the appointment was difficult as new person in scheduling didn't know what she was doing. Then length of time before I could get in (over a month) is a LONG time when you have an issue. Dr. Goldwasser however was wonderful. Very personable, easy to talk to. Didn't try to push me into anything I didn't want. 1st visit... maybe expected a little more but then the reason for the visit perhaps didn't warrant it. Not impressed with M.A. So far, I'm keeping him! Bedside manner goes a long way.

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Excellent care

A urogynecologist with true heart for his patients and his practice.

Posted on September 7th, 2015

Exceptional physician with a true caring manner. He performed my medtronic implant surgery. I am thrilled with it. Great great man.

first time patient.

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Everyone in the office were very nice with a friendly attitude. It's nice to go someone and see smiling faces. Dr Goldwasser was on point and thorough when explaining things to me. I appreciated that.

Greatest Urogynecology

Posted on June 26th, 2015

Great Doctor I have been seeing him since 2006, his staff is great and they can get me into see him in emergency situations if needed. He is a doctor who answers his cell phone on holidays, night and weekends and follows through with you. I ended up going to the ER because of a surgery it was a holiday so I called the on call doctor which was him. First off he answered his phone gave me his cell phone # and told me to go to the ER. Once I got to the ER I was to give the doctor who saw me his information so he could call him and let him know what was going on. The doctors at the ER were amazed that he answered his phone on a holiday evening and wanted them to call him. He is a great doctor and his staff is great as well!!

Smug and indifferent

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

I found this doctor to be very smug. Although I knew I had a severe bladder infection, the "dip" did not show it and show I was told I had none. I argued and they said they would send to the lab. I was told when I returned I should see the nurse practitioner for hormone issues. GUESS WHAT? When the lab results came back 4 days after I had suffered needlessly with pain and bladder infection, the results were positive for an infection. Very non-caring doctor.

GREAT Doctor

Posted on November 10th, 2011

I Have been a patient for a while. This Doctor is phenomenal!! He accurately diagnosed me within minutes of listening to my problems. I had been to 2 other doctors that misdiagnosed me. Dr. Goldwasser performed surgery and things have never been better. The office staff is amazing and kind. He truly listens to me and even allows patients to email him with any questions / concerns. No one in medicine does this!!! The negative comments posted have to be from competitors NOT patients. I have referred many friends to him and we all feel the same.

Posted on November 5th, 2011

Dr. Goldwasser done a procedure on me for POP and implanted the TVT Mesh in me and the procedure went array and he told me to find a pain management doctor for my problem. I hate to see him continue this treatment of humans.

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Calls himself an expert. Offered and treated me with the wrong treatment. I lived with my problem for 3 years until I went to someone else who diagnosed what was really wrong and fixed me. Women bewar e