Dr. Steven Goliat DO Patient Reviews

July 20th, 2016
Dr. Goliat is the most caring and compassionate doctor I ever known, I worked with doctors for 15 years in Outpatient Services, Pre-Admission Testing, Pre-Op and Pharmacy.

May 2nd, 2016
Best Doctor ever.
Dr Goliat was a doctor who you KNEW would take of you. The day after surgery I woke up at 5:30 AM, there he was, standing in the window - looking out, waiting for me to wake up. I couldn't believe my eyes, but knew I was with the BEST doctor. Miss him, wish him much happiness and good health in his retirement years.

July 17th, 2015
Kindest most caring Doctor on this planet

April 9th, 2015
Awesome Doctor! Cares about his patients!

December 5th, 2013
Excellent Physician & Trusted Advisor
Without hesitation I do and will continue to recommend Dr. Steven Goliat. My wife and I have been privileged to be his patients for many, many years. I‘ve not met a more thorough, compassionate and caring doctor. He is clearly interested in his patients, as he takes time to listen, consider and answer any and all questions we may have. He is a talented professional who earns even greater respect with every visit.

December 3rd, 2012
My husband and I have gone to Dr. Goliat for probably 20+ years. We're always able to get in and he has always been on the money with what is wrong and things get taken care of right away. He's very pleasant to be around and I just hope he doesn't retire any time soon!

November 18th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Goliat since 1987. I have never met a doctor who cares more for his patients and always has time to listen to what you are saying. In my opinion, you will not find a better or more thoughtful doctor. I would trust my life to him and I have.

August 4th, 2012
Margaret Recker
My husband and I have gone to Dr. Goliat for many years, we have complete faith in him.

January 31st, 2012
Excellent Doctor
If you are looking for a Doctor, just about any will do, if you have insurance. If you don't have insurance you can see the ugly side of a so called professional very quickly. Dr Goliat helped me for half the money other dr's were asking for. He also got me in with very little wait and sat with me to answer all my questions and concerns. More importantly, he made me feel respected as a person.

November 15th, 2011
Dr. Goliat has been my doctor for over 15 years. He alwaays takes time when I am with him, listens to my questions. I no longer live or work near his office, but I would not change to another doctor

September 9th, 2011
I can honestly say I have never had a more compassionate and caring doctor than Dr. Goliat. He is truly dedicated to his patients. He always takes his time and answers any questions I may have. His "bedside manner" is exceptional. I have been seeing Dr. Goliat for many years and have never been misdiagnosed. I have referred family members and friends to him and they agree. Also, the office staff schedules appointments very well as I have never had to wait long in the waiting room. Many thanks to Dr. Goliat and his staff!

August 19th, 2011
Best Doctor!
I love the fact that Dr Goliat spends quality time with you and follows up with a personal call with all tests results. He is a very caring person, and I could not have found a better doctor! Very Happy with him for my doctor! Wish I would have found him a long time ago....Great Doctor & Person!!