A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gollub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gollub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gollub graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Gollub has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Atchison Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gollub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Gollub practice?
Dr. Steven Gollub practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Atchison, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.