A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gollub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gollub
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gollub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gollub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gollub graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Gollub has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Atchison Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven B Gollub MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Gollub practice?
- Dr. Steven Gollub has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Gollub practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.