Learn more about Dr. Steven Gollub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gollub
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gollub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gollub graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Gollub has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Atchison Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven B Gollub MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Gollub practice?
- Dr. Steven Gollub has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Gollub practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.