A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Golombek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Golombek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golombek
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Golombek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Golombek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Golombek graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Golombek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jay Golombek MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Golombek practice?
- Dr. Steven Golombek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Golombek practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Succasunna, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NJ.
See Succasunna Internists and Succasunna Rheumatologists.