A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Golombek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Golombek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golombek
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Golombek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Golombek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Golombek graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Golombek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jay Golombek MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Golombek practice?
- Dr. Steven Golombek has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Golombek practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dover, NJ.
See Dover Internists and Dover Rheumatologists.