A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Golub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Golub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Golub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Golub graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Golub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Allen Golub MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Golub practice?
- Dr. Steven Golub has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Golub practices Internal Medicine near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Internists.