A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gonias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gonias, MD, PHD is board certified in Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonias graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Gonias has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Larry Gonias MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Gonias practice?
- Dr. Steven Gonias has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Gonias practices Pathology and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pathologists.