A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Goodfriend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Goodfriend is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Goodfriend, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodfriend graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Goodfriend has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven David Goodfriend MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Goodfriend practice?
- Dr. Steven Goodfriend has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Goodfriend practices Emergency Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Tallahassee Emergency Physicians.