A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Goodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Goodman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Goodman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- French Hospital Medical Center - San Luis Obispo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven B Goodman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Steven Goodman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Goodman practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Osos, CA and Atascadero, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Primary Care Doctors.