Overall Review

November 4th, 2016
He listens and evaluates the problem holistically. Good Doctor.

October 26th, 2016
I think the doctor and assistants are great. The front desk staff, good luck. From calling in for prescriptions, on hold time 20 min, referrals,..forget it. It takes them, and this is their own words, up to 10 days TO GET THE REFERRAL OFF THEIR DESK. Then you have to allow time for the insurance to process. THEY CAN'T GET THE REFERRAL RIGHT, I HAVE TO GO BACK AND TELL THEM THE CORRECT SIDE OF THE BODY. THIS HAS HAPPENED TWICE IN A ROW NOW. They will not let you talk to the doctor to tell him about how poorly the front office is run and the office manager could care less!

September 29th, 2016
follow up on hold 3 times or 5 minutes
i called costco to get refills for lactulose they told me the prescribing doctor would take of the request. as it turns out peach street office did not get a request.the reseption told me they did not receive a request.she told me to Dr Nuyen for this from here on out i will call Dr Nuyen for all meds as i seem to be a bother. thank you.

February 1st, 2016
The staff sucks! Maybe Dr.has too many patients. It takes a minimum of 10 days to get a refill. Then I get a different story from one of 3 rude ladies who work there, and I'm sure they are overworked. But hire some efficient employees and I may stay... looking for other Dr. And I hate to say this but THIS is your reputation. So sad.

July 9th, 2015
Great doctor when you can get in to see him. He is very busy.

March 27th, 2012
DOESN'T RETURN CALLS
good doctor, thoughtful, competent, but when a patient calls for follow up question, YOU NEVER GET A CALL BACK. THIS IS NOT PROFESSIONAL. I WILL PRO ...

February 7th, 2012
Great Doctor! Horrible office staff!
Dr. Goodman is a caring, competent doctor! However, is has horrible office staff overall! They are often outright rude! His assistant, Julie, never calls me back! The front receptionist, Alex is mean and rude! She actually hung up on me when I questioned her (nicely) about not getting a phone call regarding an appointment change! The receptionist, Sandra, is nice sometimes, and rude others. I hate having to call Dr. Goodman's office! But I stay with him because he's a great doctor. Though, I do consider changing doctors sometimes, just because of his office staff.

January 2nd, 2010
I saw Dr. Goodman about a year ago and he was exceptionally kind and accommodating.