A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gorsuch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gorsuch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gorsuch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorsuch graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gorsuch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Gorsuch MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Gorsuch practice?
- Dr. Steven Gorsuch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Gorsuch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tallmadge, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH.
See Tallmadge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.