A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gorton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorton
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gorton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorton graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Gorton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Grays Harbor Community Hospital
- Columbia Capital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven John Gorton MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Gorton practice?
- Dr. Steven Gorton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Gorton practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lacey, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Aberdeen, WA and Centralia, WA.
See Lacey Internists and Lacey Oncologists.