Learn more about Dr. Steven Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gottlieb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottlieb
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gottlieb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gottlieb, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gottlieb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Self Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jeffrey Gottlieb DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Steven Gottlieb has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Gottlieb practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Greenwood, SC.
See Greenwood Internists and Greenwood Allergists.