A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gottlieb is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gottlieb, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Gottlieb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Self Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jeffrey Gottlieb DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Steven Gottlieb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Gottlieb practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Greenwood, SC.
See Greenwood Allergists and Greenwood Internists.