inactive

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 5th, 2009
My Humble Opinion
In this fast paced day and age when most women dread their yearly checkup with THAT doctor, I look forward to mine. This is one appointment I never mind keeping. I began seeing Doctor Steven Grady, now of South Windsor approximately 9 or more years ago. And like most women I thought, "Here we go again, another Doctor etc etc etc". However, I was pleasantly surprised when I met him for the first time. He actually took the time to ask me real life questions, how I personally thought my health was, what I did for work, family issues, and many other questions that were about "me" not just my physical self. Oh he asked the medical ones too, but he preferred to ask about "me" first. Imagine my surprise! Instead of asking WHAT he asked WHO.Doc Grady puts you at ease and advises you about your health and over all well being in a way that you can understand. He doesn't talk down to you with medical jargon you have no way of understanding. He talks, literally talks to you in a way that puts you at ease and allows for questions/comments to be asked or made without feeling as though you are being difficult or wasting time.