A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Graff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Graff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Graff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graff graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Graff has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Graff practice?
Dr. Steven Graff practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Pawtucket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Attleboro, MA and Lincoln, RI.
See Pawtucket Orthopedic Surgeons and Pawtucket Surgeons.