A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Graff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Graff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Graff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graff graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Graff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven N Graff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Steven N. Graff practice?
- Dr. Steven Graff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Graff practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Pawtucket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, RI.
See Pawtucket Orthopedic Surgeons and Pawtucket Surgeons.