A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Graff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Graff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Graff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graff graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Graff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven N Graff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Steven N. Graff practice?
- Dr. Steven Graff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Graff practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Pawtucket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, RI.
See Pawtucket Orthopedic Surgeons and Pawtucket Surgeons.