Dr. Steven Granberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 15th, 2016
Clean, efficient, office. Dr. Grandberg stays up to date on new medicines and procedures. He truly listens and understands your pain.

March 4th, 2016
I have been going to Dr Granberg for years and he always know exactly what needs be done to relieve my pain. His staff is very nice. I have been to other Doctors and physical therapy and have not received the results like I have received with Dr Granberg.

September 2nd, 2015
Dr. Granberg is probably the best Doctor I've ever been to. As they saying goes....excellent bed side manner and one heck of a person.

April 21st, 2015
Awesome Doc
I saw Dr Granberg for several injections in my lumbar spine. Never any pain during procedure.

March 1st, 2015
I have gone to Granburg for years for neck and back issues and I have been to other doctors for injections and they are head and shoulders over the others I've been too. I even recommended a family member to him. He's great at what he does.

December 9th, 2013
I have been going here for 12 months now. I thought he was a good doctor for pain mgt. I have been having severe back and leg pain for 3 weeks. Cannot get an appt. Have gone to ER once to get pain relief. Called again told same thing. Looking for a new doctor now. He has the rudess staff I have ever came in contact with.

April 25th, 2011
Mary J.
Dr. Granberg is a very caring doctor and has a wonderful staff. He has given me my life back after years of chronic pain.

November 11th, 2010
A horrible experience
I have had spinal injections for the last 2 years and recently moved to this area. This was my first procedure (and last) with Dr. Granberg. He and his staff were very unproffessional and did not inform me of what to expect. I was informed not ot eat for 8 hrs before the procedure and after the procedure there was nothing to eat or drink. The staff offered me halloween Candy. There was no anestesiologist and the nurse stated "Dr should I send her for a ride" before starting sedation. I woke up and couldn't feel my legs and was in horrilbe pain. The Dr never came to speak with me. There was no follow up. No one called to check my condition. No release documents were provided. I was told to have a ride to and from the appointment but after the procedure I was told that someone should stay with me for the next day or so. BE AWARE!! I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS DR!