Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Grandgeorge
Dr. Steven Grandgeorge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, NH, with another office in Manchester, NH. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Allergy and Pediatrics. Dr. Grandgeorge is affiliated with Catholic Medical Center, CHaD Allergy and Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Grandgeorge has the following 4 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Steven Grandgeorge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, NH.
Dr. Brian Osullivan
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Bedford, NH 0.01 mi36
Dr. Emily Frydman
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
Bedford, NH 0.01 mi12
Dr. Marie-Helene Sajous
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Bedford, NH 0.01 mi17