A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Grandgeorge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Grandgeorge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grandgeorge
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grandgeorge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Grandgeorge, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grandgeorge graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grandgeorge has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- Elliot Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Roy Grandgeorge MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Grandgeorge practice?
- Dr. Steven Grandgeorge has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Grandgeorge practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Allergy & Immunology near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Pediatricians, Manchester Allergists, and Manchester Pediatric Specialists.