A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Grandgeorge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Grandgeorge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grandgeorge
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grandgeorge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Grandgeorge, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grandgeorge graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grandgeorge has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- Elliot Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Roy Grandgeorge MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Grandgeorge practice?
- Dr. Steven Grandgeorge has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Grandgeorge practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Allergy & Immunology near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Pediatricians, Manchester Allergists, and Manchester Pediatric Specialists.