A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Grandgeorge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grandgeorge
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Grandgeorge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Grandgeorge, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grandgeorge graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grandgeorge has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- Elliot Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Roy Grandgeorge MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Grandgeorge practice?
- Dr. Steven Grandgeorge has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Grandgeorge practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Allergy & Immunology near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Bedford, NH.
See Manchester Pediatricians, Manchester Allergists, and Manchester Pulmonologists.