A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Graves is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graves
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Graves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Graves, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Graves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- St. Joseph`s Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Graves MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Graves practice?
- Dr. Mark Graves has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Graves practices Ophthalmology near Paris, TX.
See Paris Ophthalmologists.