A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Graves, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Graves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- St. Joseph`s Medical Center South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graves accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Graves practice?
Dr. Mark Graves practices Ophthalmology near Paris, TX.
See Paris Ophthalmologists.